Before attending an appointment, please read the following patient screening questions
Patients will be familiar with the questions as they address the common symptoms of Covid-19.
- Do you have any of the following symptoms?
- A high temperature or fever?
- A new continuous cough?
- Loss or alteration to taste or smell?
- Have you, or a household member, had a confirmed diagnosis of Covid-19 in the last 10 days?
- Are you or a household member waiting for a Covid-19 PCR test result?
- Have you travelled internationally in the last 10 days and are you required to either self-isolate or are you waiting for Covid-19 test results?
- Have you, or a household member, been advised to isolate by any NHS organisation in the last 10 days?
Patients who are not showing any symptoms, and who answer all the screening questions negatively, should arrive at the dental practice as normal.
Looking for a job in Dentistry?
We have a great opportunity for a part-time Associate Dentist working in 5-surgery practice.
We are an advanced referral practice offering Dental Implants, Endodontics, Oral Surgery, Adult Orthodontics, Periodontics and CBCT imaging.
Larkham House Dental Practice
Offering high quality family and cosmetic dentistry to both NHS and private patients in Plympton and the surrounding area of Plymouth. We provide a complete range of dental and hygiene treatments, restorative and cosmetic dentistry, performed by skilled, caring and experienced dental professionals in our friendly, easy to get to, modern surgery.
We Offer Time, Preventative, Advanced and Cosmetic Dentistry to improve your smile
- We pay special attention to our nervous patients, giving time and understanding.
- Direct dental hygienist appointments and oral health education
- Dental braces, dental implants, root canal treatment and gum disease treatment.
- Dental veneers, professional teeth whitening and anti-ageing treatments.
What do you need and how can we help you?
We are here to serve you, whether you want NHS or private dentistry, whether you live in Plympton, Plymouth or further afield.
Our Dental Services
Find out how we can improve your smile!
What do they say about Larkham House?
What's the latest news?
Rachel becomes an Oral Health Educator after passing her NEBDN OHE (Oral Health Education) course. She now joins both Kay and Lauren as Oral Health Educators at Larkham House.
What is gum disease? Gum disease describes the swelling, soreness or infection around the tissues supporting the teeth. The main forms of gum disease are gingivitis and periodontitis. Gingivitis is an inflammation of the gums. They appear very red and swollen around...
Do you need emergency dental treatment in Plymouth? Larkham House Dental Practice is now open and offering private emergency dental treatment across Plymouth to both our current patients as well as those without a regular dentist. We understand that there are times...