Dr Graham Adlard
BDS (Lon), Pg Dip ClinDent, MFGDP RCS (Eng)
NHS Dental Chair for South West England
Special interest in:
- Gerodontollogy (older generation dentistry)
- Complex Dentures
- Periodontics (gum disease)
- Anxiety control (nervous Patients)
To Diploma level.
He also has a interest in:
- Dental Aesthetics including Teeth Whitening and Dental Veneers (smile improvements)
- Facial Aesthetics at our sister clinic, Larkham Facial where Graham is fully qualified to offer wrinkle-reducing injections and anti-ageing dermal fillers for both the lower face and lips
- Dental implants (Small Bicon implants)
For which he has undertaken many hours of advanced courses.
Graham qualified from The Royal London in 2000. Following his experience in hospital with Maxillo-facial surgery, community and general NHS practice, Graham became principal and sole owner of Larkham House Dental Practice. Vivek Giddani became a director in 2018.
Graham is a facilitator and clinical supervisor for the Peninsula Dental School from its inception to the present day where it has become one of the leading dental universities in the UK.
Graham is the NHS Dental Chair for South West, overseeing all aspects of primary and secondary care. His ethos is to secure the longevity of NHS dentistry and improve referral networks.
Graham aims to promote good Oral Health from Bristol to the Isles of Scilly.